As solid as G is with most of its products, sometimes it’s user interface is not so intuitive. The company surrounds itself with smart Engineers.
(Off Topic) Good article on what Google looks for when hiring Engineers.
Here is a step by step process on how to rid your client’s web properties.
- Remove the code from your website.
- Login to Google Analytics
3. Click Admin
4. In the ACCOUNT column, use the menu to select the account you want to delete.
5. In the ACCOUNT column, click Account Settings.
6. Click Move account to Trash Can
7. Click the blue button, Move to Trash.
8. You’re Done.